The actor and producer Dan Bradford and I had a great conversation recently. Here are 10 Insights that we have selected from our interview which we hope you will find helpful for your everyday life, no matter who you are, or what you do…
- My grandfather that told me that as a young man you should work hard, so you don’t have to work hard when you’re older, and start planning to get to where you want to go now.
- “I want you to never forget this. I want you to always believe in yourself. You can do anything you want in your life, never listen to anyone else.” She said, “You’ve got to work hard, nothing is for free and sometimes you might have to make some sacrifices.”
- The universe pulled me in towards acting, I never pursued it, it found me.
- My grandfather told me as a young boy, “Find something that you love to do, so that way it never feels like work.”
- I’ve always had the idea, a job is what I do, it’s not who I am.
- Be humble. Work hard. The number one advice I give anybody, in any kind of job, the most important thing is relationships. And it’s always harder to cross a bridge if it’s been burned. Be a positive person. Come in. Have fun. Focus on the positivity, not the negativity.
- I do encourage anyone and everyone to travel the world, to see what it’s like and how other people live.
- We don’t get a chance to choose our parents. If we have good parents that are trying to point us in the right direction, I think that we are very lucky.
- I would never want to live without love, but more importantly, hope. Because if I did not live with any love in my life, at least I would hope that one day I would. I think you kill a human spirit without hope.
- Most important, be positive and know the value of your word. Say what you mean, and mean what you say.
Link to Dan’s full interview from which these insights were taken:
Find Dan on: